Tuesday, November 20, 2012

14 Weeks - Lemon Week

Lemons are fitting, since I've been chugging lemonade like nobody's business. I'm so bored of water.



How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain: A pound. Definitely a pound. Maybe two.

Maternity clothes: Finally felt safe enough to unpack and hang up all of my borrowed maternity clothes. I think I'll be moving over to the pants full-time next week. The shirts are still a little big, but only because they're 9 months worth of stretched out. Not sure what I'm going to do in the meantime, yet.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Getting better.

Best moment of this week: Ran 7 miles on Sunday! Also enjoyed some amazing cupcakes and a cup of Ben & Jerry's while I was in DC. But the BEST part was finding out that our test results were all normal and that we'll be having a girl. Charlie is so excited, he's been telling all of his teachers and friends.

Miss anything: Running really fast and drinking beer

Exercise: Switched it up this week and moved back to free weights. Still running, too.

Movement: 99% yes

Food cravings: Chips and dip

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing! I successfully drank an entire cup of non frou-frou coffee yesterday. Yum!

Have you started to show yet: Absolutely

Gender: Girl :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Cranky, as always
 
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving with the big family! Aunts and Uncle and Cousins and Sister and Grandma all coming out from New Jersey. It's always a total clusterfuck, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment